Feminism, femdom, kink-positive things, BDSM, geekery, random cute animals, body-positivity, Kemetic Paganism, and other general weirdness .
Via She's An Evil Enchantress
Something that I’ve found to be very common in people with depression is that they don’t necessarily want to kill themselves, they just want to stop being. That’s an incredibly scary thing to feel and it’s almost impossible to explain to someone who hasn’t experienced it…
Via WIL WHEATON dot TUMBLR
I really hope Yahoo doesn’t fuck up Tumblr like it’s fucked up … well, every single thing it’s ever touched in the history of the universe.
Via i give up
in 7 years its going to be the 20s again so we can bring back swing music and the aesthetics of that era but keep modern values who’s with me
Via Stfu Assholes
On Thursday, Gawker’s John Cook reported the existence of a video that allegedly shows Toronto Mayor Rob Ford smoking crack cocaine. Since entering public service as a city councilor in 2000, Ford has been known for his odd and improper public behavior and comments, a habit that only got worse after he was elected mayor in 2010. Whether he’s accosting out-of-towners at a hockey game, offering to help procure OxyContin for a constituent, or railing against streetcars and anti-poverty activists, Ford has consistently tested the limits of “mayoral behavior.”
In fact, the public servant Ford most closely resembles is the fictional mayor from The Simpsons, Diamond Joe Quimby. Both men are heavyset. Both are often at odds with constituents, colleagues, and the press. And both are prone to saying outrageous things in public.
I’ve prepared a 20-question quiz of quotes from Ford and Quimby. Which mayor said which wildly inappropriate thing? Answers are at the bottom.
1. “Are these morons getting dumber or just louder?”
2. “It’s hard to hide 300 pounds of fun.”
3. “People don’t want to see their mayor stuck in an office all the time, they want to see him right at their door.”
4. “We’ll blow up our dams, destroy forests, anything! If there’s a species of animal causing problems, nosing around your camera, we’ll have it wiped out.”
5. “Demand? Who are you to demand anything? I run this town. You’re just a bunch of low-income nobodies.”
6. “Let’s call a spade a spade. The left would have taken it and just wanted to spend it on crazy, stupid things like more social programs …”
7. “Oh my god, I never want to hurt a bike. That’s the last thing I want to do, precious little bikes.”
8. “I ordered the re-opening of this prison to send a message to the criminals of [name of city]. If you commit a violent crime in my town, you are going to end up here. To demonstrate what you’re in for, I will now strap myself into this electric chair, which was deactivated over 30 years ago, and, I can only assume, still is.”
9. “Water is the healthiest form of liquid.”
10. “By the way, this woman is not my wife, but I am sleeping with her. I’m telling you this because I’m comfortable with my womanizing.”
11. “I’m sick of you people, you’re nothing but a pack of fickle mush heads.”
12. “Tuesday, Nov. 27, I’m going to be playing hooky from City Hall.”
13. “Those Oriental people work like dogs. … They’re slowly taking over.”
14. “Now on to the next item, the proposal for putting term limits on public office. All those in favor say, ‘I have sex with animals.’ ”
15. “I’d love to see us sell the zoo and make money on it if we can. … Keep the elephants here and take it from there.”
16. “You don’t scare me, that could be anyone’s ass. Now beat it! I’m calling the shots.”
17. “I will retract the word ‘ass.’ ”
18. “Very well, if that is the way the winds are blowing, let no one say I don’t also blow.”
19. “You are tampering with forces you can’t understand, we have major corporations sponsoring this event.”
20. “I’m as clean as the days are long.”
Via Ramblings of a mad goddess
No. Dis needs more glittr
And it’s missing porn!
Via Ramblings of a mad goddess
My boyfriend is trying to insult tumblr and it’s users to make me angry. Reblog if you’re a proud mentally unstable fandom and/or porn addict living in tumblrland.
Everyone SAYS they want a fairytale wedding but when I show up and curse their firstborn suddenly I’m a jerk.
(Source: meilleure--amie)Via Ramblings of a mad goddess
Via Tea Time
I need my glasses to find my glasses do you see my problem
You can’t even see your problem